Dental Veneers in Scottsdale
Dental veneers, also referred to as porcelain veneers or dental laminates are thin, custom-fabricated tooth-colored material that is used to cover the front surface of a person’s teeth to improve appearance and function. The veneers are permanently bonded to the teeth to improve shape, size or color.
Dental veneers are typically made from resin composite or porcelain. The advantages of porcelain veneers are their ability to resist stains and better light reflecting properties similar to natural teeth. Resin veneers are less expensive but are also less durable than porcelain veneers.
Scottsdale Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Swainhart will help you to determine the best choice of veneer material for you.
Are you a good candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
- Do you have discolored teeth? It may be from root canal treatment, stains, excessive fluoride or discoloration from previous dental work.
- Excessive wear of your teeth – for example from grinding your teeth or improper bite.
- If you have any broken or chipped teeth
- You may have teeth that are irregularly shaped, uneven, or misaligned.
- Gaps between your teeth is another reason to consider veneers.
What do Dental Veneers Cost?
Porcelain veneers can be affordable with convenient payment options. If you live in the Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek or North Phoenix Arizona areas contact Carefree Smile today to schedule a consultation to discuss your options and the cost of Porcelain Veneers.
Many many thanks to Dr. Swainhart and his AMAZING team! I am so glad I found Carefree Smile!
Great work, Dr. Swainhart and everyone at Carefree Smile! The team feels like my extended family and I am always happy to come to the practice.
Dr. Swainhart took the time to get to know me and my family. He is very thorough and detail oriented. Thank you!
The entire staff at Carefree Smile is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Swainhart to anyone who is somewhat nervous at the dentist and appreciates care, concern, and detail.